Monday, June 26, 2017

Hello,

So, this week was pretty slow. We were not able to see very many people. We did visit Russell though. He is super cool. We taught him the Restoration and he liked it a lot. We invited him to read the Book of Mormon, and he gladly agreed. I think that he will keep his commitments, and I hope that he starts coming to church too. Hopefully, everything works out with him, because he is golden!

We also met with Dianna, and we had an interesting lesson with her, she likes us coming over, but she is not too interested to change. She said that she want to stay Baptist... She doesn't want to come to church, but she said that she will read the Book of Mormon. Hopefully, she will continue to do that.

We talked to Alan and he said that he is going to be gone for the summer, and so we won't stop by to see him anymore. He will not keep any commitments that we give him either.

We paused a lot of people this week because they are never home, or they are just avoiding us.

So, that has been the rundown of our week. Hopefully, this week will be better!

Also, I got transferred to a new area. I am not in Moreno Valley, and I am with Elder Aland. He seems like a nice guy. I hope that this transfer will be a good one. I have a car now!!!!!!! So, that is really nice! I was so excited to her that I get a car! I also have a washer and dryer in my apartment, so I don't have to pay for laundry! I hope this will be good here. I am in the Moreno Valley ward and I also cover the Tongan branch! I am super excited! I just hope that they don't feed us too much or else I might get fat!

Anyways, I don't like transfer P-days because I don't have very much time to do anything! But, I love you all, and I hope that you have a great week!😁

Love,
Elder Braunstadter

No comments:

Post a Comment