Monday, May 1, 2017

Hello,

So, this week was pretty slow, but it has also been a pretty fun week! We were able to teach Alan again, and he seems like he is interest in learning more about the church! We kinda made his mom sit in on the lesson with us because we are not allowed to teach people under the age of 18 without an adult t. It was a good lesson. We were able to get the mom involved, and she wants to start doing family history work again! Hopefully, she will start coming back to church, and we can also baptize Alan. We keep stressing that he really needs to pray about everything and find out for himself that what we talk about are true! I think that he has a lot of potential to be a strong member.

We also found Frankie this week. So, we had an appointment that Elder Overman and Elder Phister set up while we were on exchanges, and when we were returning to the appointment, the guy that we were supposed to meet with was not home, but Frankie was. We asked if we could sit down with him and talk for a little bit, and he agreed, and he liked everything that we talked about! He accepted a date for baptism, and he seemed sincerely interested! We are going to go by again this week, and hopefully, we can help him come closer to his Father in Heaven!

Those are the only 2 people we had a lesson with, but we were able to meet some really cool people on the streets, and we have some appointments set up this week, so hopefully, we can meet with them and we can have yet another good week!!!

I am so grateful for the Gospel and the hope that it brings me. I see all these people that don't have the knowledge that we do, and they seem so sad. There are a lot of problems that people face here, and I know that the Gospel will help, but they just have to be willing to hear it!

I just hear from my family and it made me very happy to hear that they have been blessed. My dad has quit smoking!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaayyyy! I have a wonderful career opportunity waiting for me at home, and so many other things. Also, I get to skype with my family on Mother's Day and I can hardly wait!!! Happy days!!!

Hope you all have a great week.

Love,
Elder Braunstadter

No comments:

Post a Comment