Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hello,

This week has been pretty crazy! We were not able to teach as many people as we thought we were going to, but we did met with some cool people! We met with Mark, who is really cool! We talked to him when he told us his 104 year old Grandma who is not doing very good. We taught the Plan of Salvation to him and he liked it a lot! He agreed with everything that we talked about. It always makes me happy to see people light up when we share the Gospel with them.

We were not really able to teach anybody else, but we met some really cool people on the streets. It makes me happy too, when people are nice to us, even though they don't want to listen to our message.

We talked to a lot of people, but we didn't teach hardly anyone. I hope that the work in Corona picks up.

Soooo, we had transfers yesterday! That is why I am emailing today. I didn't have time to do it yesterday because everything was getting changed around, and it was pretty stressful. So, now I am in Riverside and I'm in the Arlington Heights ward. It seems like a really nice area, and the people seem a lot nicer here too. So that's a plus! My new companion is Elder Overman. He is from Kansas, and he is a really cool dood! I think that this transfer will be a lot of fun. We are on bike, and we share the ward with the Zone Leaders! So that is pretty cool too! Our area is really small, so that is nice. My new address is: 4129 Monroe Street Apt #29, Riverside, CA 92504.

Hopefully, it won't get too hot here this summer, although, I have heard that this summer is supposed to be worse than last summer! I really hope that it is not that hot here. But, I am excited, and I like our apartment too! It is smaller than my last one, but it is cleaner! I don't know why, but I seem to like the smaller apartments better.

Anyways, sorry I don't have a lot to talk about this week, but hopefully, everything will go good this transfer! I'm excited to be in a new area.

Hope you all have a great week.

Love,
Elder Braunstadter

Hi, it's me with my new companion, Elder Overman.

Look who I met up with - It's my old buddy from Perris, Elder Brinkerhof.

Check out this cool moth I found!

Well, this is my new home for a while - it's Riverside!

No comments:

Post a Comment