Monday, January 30, 2017

WooHoo!

So not much has happened since Friday, but Eddy did come to church!! He is super cool. He participated in everything more than everyone else did! He volunteered to say the prayer in Gospel Principles. He loved everything about the church, and he said that he definitely felt the Spirit. He said that right when he walked into the church he was nervous, but when we opened the doors, he felt peace and comfort, and a great energy. He said that he loved the people there, and everyone was getting along really well with him, and he liked it a lot! He said that he was super excited to be baptized! I know that the Lord surely does answer prayers!!! And I think that he will be a super solid member.

So, I forgot to mention that Gabriella does not want to meet with us anymore. She said that it just isn't for her, which sucks, because I thought that she would be more solid. So that put a damper on things. 😒

It is cool to see an area turn around and to see success!!!

Well it was super fun to go to the Temple too. I'll send some pictures if I can.

That is about all that has happened since Friday. So, I hope that you all have a great week and try to stay warm!! It's been in the mid 70's here, but people are out and we have an opportunity to talk to more, so that's nice.

I love you all,

Elder Braunstadter


No comments:

Post a Comment