Monday, January 16, 2017

Hello,

This week was pretty good. We were able to teach Gabriella, who is in her 20's. She is super cool, and she is looking for a church to go to. We had a really good lesson with her and she agreed with most of the things that we taught! Hopefully, we will be able to see her again this week.

We saw a couple of other people also and we are going to be seeing them this week also, so hopefully they will be home when we stop by.

I hope that this transfer will be a good one. We got transfer calls on Sunday and Elder Hofer is going to be in Perris on bike! It is weird to think that we just swapped places. He is going to have fun down here hopefully. I am getting a former Zone Leader, Elder Walker. I don't know who he is, but everyone says that he is cool, so hopefully we will get along good, and have some fun!

I don't know how long I will be in the Prodaview ward for, but if it is like everyone else, I will probably be her for a while. It seems like missionaries stay in this ward for a long time, and they also come back. I am excited to see how this area will be in a little while because the work is seeming to pick up and I hope that it will continue to get better.

Well, that is about all that went on this week, and I hope that I have more to talk about next week.

Stay warm!

Elder Braunstadter

No comments:

Post a Comment