Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello,

Happy New Year!

This week was pretty good! We found some new people to teach and we talked to a lot of people this week. We had a lesson with a guy named Simon, and he seems really cool. We talked for a while, and he seems interested, but at the same time, he doesn't want to change. He would not accept a Book of Mormon, so we asked him to pray about it, and he said that he would, and that we could come by another time. We will try again this week and we will se if we can actually get somewhere, or if we will have to pause him and try again later.

We also had a lesson with Charles and his mother in law is a member, so he already knows quite a bit, but he has a lot of questions and concerns. I hope that we will be able to answer some of his questions, and that he will come to know for himself that his is the true Gospel. I hope that we will be able to find more people to teach this week and that we can start getting people to come to church. We also got a referral yesterday for a lady that lives in our apartment complex, and her whole family are members, and she says that she in interested. We are going over there tonight, so hopefully she will be cool, and she will be a solid investigator.

But, that is about all that is new for this week. I am grateful for the blessing that come from this Gospel!!! I love it with all of my heart, and I am grateful that I can be able to share it with others!!!

I'll check in with you again next week. Have a great one!

Love,
Elder Braunstadter

My apartment - this GoPro is awesome!!!

Me driving our new car!

Hi there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment