Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas!

So this week was pretty good, on Tuesday we had our Mission President come and do studies with us. I was nervous at first, but while he was there, it was really good. I had a good time! I thought that he was going to rebuke us, but he didn't, so that was nice! Then we had our weekly meeting.  The weather has been rainy here, so we went tracking for like 5 hours, because nobody was outside. We were able to get some return appointments for this week, so hopefully we can go and teach them! I also went on an exchange with Elder White, so that was fun! He is my district leader, and he is super cool. We had a lot of fun/He speaks Spanish, so I had no idea what was going on the most of the day. We also had some fun activities on Christmas Eve and Christmas. We played some games, and then on Christmas, we went caroling. It was a pretty fun week! It was really slow, because everybody was busy for the holidays, so they did not want to meet with us that much.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year!
Love,
Elder Braunstadter

Christmas Snowmen!

District meeting with the President

Merry Christmas! Awesome tree in our apartment!!! Thanks mom!!!

Me with some of my new buddies here in Corona!

Elder White - my new district leader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment