Monday, December 5, 2016

Hello,

So this week was a little hectic, but it was good. We were able to meet with Mary and we had a really good discussion. I am super sad, because we had transfer calls on Saturday and we are going to our new areas today. I am going to go to Corona now. I am going to be in one of the richest places in the mission. My new companion is Elder Hofer. I don't know anything about him, but I hope that he is cool. He has been out for about 4 months, so he is still fairly new. I am not sure what the work is like there because I have heard different things, like the members take good care of us, but the work is not that great because everyone is rich and they are prideful. I hope that the work is better than others make it out to be.

I sure am going to miss Elder Spencer. We had a lot of fun, and we were able to baptize Mary! I am going to have a new car now, so that will be nice!!! I'm also in a new apartment where I have my own bathroom, and we have a washer and dryer!!!!! I am so excited to be able to do laundry!

I hope that this is going to be a really fun transfer, and I hope that we can get a lot of work done. I love being able to teach people about the gospel, and I love seeing the way that it changes people's lives for the better. 😊

One thing that really bummed me out this week, was that we went over to Sister Goff's house and nobody was there, which was kind of strange because she can't really go anywhere. Then on Sunday we were talking to her son, and come to find out, she moved to someplace near LA!!! She didn't even tell us, and that made me sad. I hope that she will do fine wherever she is.

Update about the break in's at the church! They did it again and they stole some computers and files and stuff from the clerk's office. How sad.😢

Well, that's about all the excitement that I've had this week. As I get to know my new area and new companion, I'll fill you in on how things are going!

Until then...

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Braunstadter

No comments:

Post a Comment