Monday, December 12, 2016

Hello,
So this week was a little bit hectic, but it was also pretty good. I got to my new area in Corona, and got all moved in! Our apartment is really big, but it is trashed! It is super messy, and it kinda sucks, but I am getting it cleaned up and it is better than it was.  I'm excited to see how this transfer turns out!

We talked to some really cool people on the streets, and hopefully we will be able to meet with them next week. We got a referral from a member about this guy that is Romanian, and he wanted a Book of Mormon. We delivered it to him and he seemed really interested. He told us to come back on Sunday, so we did, and he was like trying to bash with us, but at the same time, he was willing to listen to us. It was a pretty weird lesson.

So, I have not met with many other people because the work here is pretty slow, but hopefully we can change that soon.

We had a ward Christmas party at the Long's house, and it was amazing! They had soooooooo much cool stuff, it was unbelievable! They had 5 BelAir cars, 2 Mach 1's and a ton of other cars. He has like 25-30 vintage cars, and they all run, and almost all of them are perfect! I thought that I died and went to heaven!!! I took a ton of pictures on my GoPro.

I'm glad that the weather has finally cooled down here. It's been in the 60's and 70's.

I'm really looking forward to SEEING and talking to my family at Christmas! Yeah Ha!!!

Hope you all have a great week.

My new address:
Elder Benjamin Braunstadter
1835 San Remo Dr. #108
Corona, CA 92882

Love,
Elder Braunstadter

Last "Kodak Moments" before we all get transferred, with one of my best buds - Elder Brinkerhoff

Elder Spencer has been the best companion in the world!!!  I'm going to miss him when I go to Corona.

Me and my new companion, Elder Hofer!

Mr. Paddington Bear all buckled up in the back seat!

All of the following are pictures of some really cool cars that the Long's have. We had our ward Christmas party there. This was heaven for me!!! So many awesome cars!!! Enjoy!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment