Monday, November 14, 2016

Hello there,

Sorry I was not able to email you last week. We were super busy with stuff, and then we were left at another missionaries apartment and we didn't have a car. It was too far to walk to a library, so we weren't able to email. It was a pretty sucky day!

So this last week was bad! I got sick. It started off with a headache and sore throat on Wednesday, then it got really bad. We stayed in from Thursday till Sunday. I called Sister Mullen and she said that I needed to go to the doctor. I did and they said that I had 2 ear infections, a sinus infection, a very irritated throat, and liquid in my lungs. I got a breathing treatment so that it would not turn into bronchitis. I also got a prescription for some stuff to clear up the infections.

So that was the summary of last week for the most part, but there was one good thing that came out of it. We baptized Mary!!! It was awesome!!! Elder Spencer was so nervous, but he did great! I really liked it.

Hopefully I will feel better this week, and we can get more work done.

So it is mid November and it is still in the 90's! This is super weird. I miss the cold!

I hope you all stay well and have a great week.

Love,
Elder Braunstadter
All of us at Zone Conference.

EATS! Getting in line at the Conference.

Talking with my old companion, Elder Moyers at Zone Conference.

Almost got cut out of this one!!!



1 comment:

  1. Elder Moyers cousin is serving in our ward!(Elder Brinkerhoff's home ward!)

    ReplyDelete