Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hello,
This week was pretty rough. It was the toughest week as far as teaching goes. Almost every single appointment fell through, be we were able to talk with Mary. She is super cool, and I believe that she will get baptized fairly soon. We brought along Elder Heaton with us and it was a great lesson. She is liking Joseph Smith more and more as she learns more about him! I just wish that she would have a greater desire to come to church and to really pray about the Book of Mormon. Elder Heaton is a really cool Senior Missionary, and he comes out with us quite often, and he is just awesome to talk with. Every time we go over to Mary's house, the Spirit is so strong and it turns out really good every time!

We were not able to meet with many of our other investigators, but this week we have more appointments and hopefully they will not all fall though.

President Mullen came to our ward this week, and I was super nervous. I was just glad that I was not the one giving a talk this week. Elder Herald gave a talk and it was really good. He has only been out for 6 weeks and he already gave a talk! I just gave my first talk on my mission 2 weeks ago. I think that it went pretty well, but I just need to get better at public speaking.

As far as transfers go, well, I'm still with Elder Spencer, and we are in the same area and in the same apartment. However, we LOST OUR CAR!, so we are on bikes - AGAIN!!! I was not expecting that one coming. I don't know why I have been on bike for so long. I guess that I need to learn a lesson and something good will come out of it.

Hope you all have a good week. Love you!

Elder Braunstadter

No comments:

Post a Comment