Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hello,

This week was pretty lame... We do not really have that much going on in our area right now because Elder Dunn and I don't really know that much about the area since we've only been here for 2 weeks. We did met some really cool people on the streets however. Danny is pretty cool. He said that he wants to come to church and he said that he wants to quit smoking, and he seems really interested. He is super involved in the lessons, but lately we are not able to meet with him. I hope that he will still want to meet with us in the future.

We also met a cool guy named Zahid, and he is a lot like Danny.  I think that it might be a bit more difficult with him because he goes to a church down here that teaches a lot of anti against us. I hope that he has more of a desire to meet with us and learn more about the church.

Elder Dunn and I are getting along really well, but I think that we are going to be split up next transfer, which is next week. I hope that I stay, but I feel like I am going to leave - we'll see!

That is about all that I have to say about me, but hopefully I can have more to talk about next week!

Love you all,

Elder Braunstadter

Me and my compadres! 

No comments:

Post a Comment