Monday, August 8, 2016

Hello,
This week was pretty darn good! I am enjoying my new companions. We all get along really good! I am glad that I have companions that like the same things that I do!

So we met with a guy named Terry, and he is super cool! He is an older man, but he is SO cool. He jokes around with us a lot, and he is one of the funniest guys that I have ever met! We talked about the Plan of Salvation, so that was fun, and he really likes talking with us. He has a super strong desire to learn more about the Gospel. He asks a lot of really good questions, and he tries super hard to understand. Sometimes we have to go over the same thing for about 15-20 minutes, but he will eventually understand it. He really likes us a lot, and he feeds us every time we go over there. He is making us breakfast tomorrow - so that will be cool!!! He also makes some really good hot sauce! He is scheduled to be baptized on the 21st of this month, and he is super excited about it! His brother is coming down from Washington to baptize him.

We were going to meet with Mary, but she was not at home whenever we tried to stop by. She is a super close friend with Lili! Hopefully we can get Lili to come to a lesson with us.

That is about all of the people that I know so far, and I will meet new people this week, and tell ya about them next week.

The ward we're in is super cool also. I don't know that many people yet, but I'll get to know them soon. It is pretty small for how big the area is, but I think that we can turn it around soon!

Elder Manson told me about Lydia and Leo. Leo dropped us because his pastor told him that we are a cult, so that is sad, but Lydia came to church and she is still super solid!!! She is almost done with 1Nephi so that is super cool!

Well, that is about it for the week. I'll keep you posted next week!

Love you all,

Elder Braunstadter


No comments:

Post a Comment