Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hello,
So, we got transfer calls last Saturday, but I have been super busy, so I have not been able to e-mail anybody. I am now in Perris, CA, and I am in a Nissan Frontier! It is kinda like a Tacoma, so that is super nice! (In the 6 months that I've been riding my bike, I've put on over 1000 miles on it!) Elder Manson asked President Mullen for a car, and he gave him one!!! I was super mad, but I was happy for him though. It was sad to leave my first ward, but I was so happy to be in a truck! And that's not even the best part! My new companion is Elder Moyers, and he used to live in Elko!!! It is super cool! And he is training, so we are in a trio for this transfer. I think that the reason that they did that, is because the ward will get split, and so I will probably go the the other side next transfer with a new missionary. I think that I will train next transfer because there was 30 something missionaries that came in this week, and there will be 20 something next transfer! I am pretty excited for this transfer. I think that we are gonna have a blast!

So that is about all that is going on in my life right now. I don't know any of our new investigators, because I have not met them yet! Our new missionary is Elder Spencer, and his from Utah. He's super cool. He likes to hunt and fish, and all sorts of fun stuff. I am happy that I am with these 2 for this transfer. We moved into our new apartment, and it was super gross because the old missionaries never cleaned it, but it is cool. It is one of the biggest ones, because it is actually a 4 man apartment. I have my own bathroom and closet and everything!!! I think that this will be one of the best transfers! I will email you next week about or investigators, when I actually meet them!

Love always,
Elder Braunstadter

Leo and Lydia. They are super cool investigators!!!

Me, Elder Spencer, and Elder Moyers
The awesome Clark Family!!!  By the way, they have great food!!! And are wonderful to send Mom and Dad pictures of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment