Friday, July 29, 2016

July 25, 2016

Hello,

This week was hot!!!!! It only got up to 118 degrees, so that's not to bad!! (HAHA) But it is not fun to ride our bikes in.

We met with Lydia and Leo 2 times this week and the lessons went really well! I love talking to them because they are super cool, and Lydia will be baptized soon. They just need to come to church. They have not come out yet, but I think that they will next week. I really like talking with the people that are super receptive to the Gospel.

We also talked with a guy named Clinton, and he is like 85 and he is black! He is super cool, and he already has a testimony of Joseph Smith, which is actually surprising, but we just have to get through all of the lessons and then he has to come to church also.

We talked with several other people that seemed really cool, but they fell through, and they said that they don't want us to come over anymore, so that was super sad. I hope that one day, they will want to talk to missionaries again.

We seem to have a problem with getting people to come out to church. I hope that our investigators will start coming to church soon. I also hope that we can get more people to teach, because we do not have that many people to talk with that are solid right now. Elder Manson and I have been doing a lot of work, but we seem to be going nowhere. I hope that things pick up here soon.

We have transfers next Monday, so I think that I am going to leave this time. I don't know where I am going to go, but hopefully I will get a car.

That is about all that we did this week. I will talk to you again next week and let you know if I get a transfer and if so, where I'll be going.

Love you all,
Elder Braunstadter
Elder Manson and I during Pioneer Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment