Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hey!
This week has been pretty interesting. We had crossfit yesterday, and it sucked! We played basketball for 2 hours, then we did crossfit which consisted of burpees, pushups, lunges, situps, and running 200 meters. Then we played another 2 hours of basketball. It was pure torture! Elder Gulbranson woke up this morning and he could hardly move. It was pretty funny.

We really only have one investigator at this point, Sal, and he has quite a lot of problems. He was not able to make it to church this week, so that really sucked. I hope that he can make it the next few weeks. He is reading the Book of Mormon, and he really likes to talk to us. He is a pretty cool guy. We have been trying to find new people to teach, but it has been really hard.

The weather has been really hot lately. It is supposed to get up to 103 degrees in a couple of days. I am NOT looking forward to that! No place should ever be this hot! We had President interviews, and they went pretty good. We asked for a car because I guess that there is one that is not being used, and we could really use one. President told us that that is what members are for, but we can't ask members to drive us around all day long. I think that having a car would really benefit the area. I have put over 700 miles on my bike so far, and I am not ready for the heat that is coming very quickly.

I really miss looking at outdoor stuff. Nobody down here likes to hunt or anything. I can't tell you how many people that I have talked to that have made fun of me or said something negative about hunting. I get called a murderer all of the time. I just don't get it - or I think they don't get it. I can't wait to go hunting again when I get back home! I can't wait to drive either. I haven't done anything with a car since I left in January. I an not sure that I even know how to drive anymore!!!

Well, that is about all that is going on in my life this week. I hope you all have a great week. Until then...

Love you all,
Elder Braunstadter


Goofy Picture at Lili's baptism - what a fun bunch!

FISH EYE - in our room after a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment