Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hey,

This week we have been doing pretty good. We didn't get as much done as we thought that we would, but that's OK. There was another funeral this week. It was the member's son who killed himself. It was really hard for the family, but they are doing alright.

Lili came to church and she said she is really excited about being baptized. We found out that her and her boyfriend have broken the law of chastity. It was the most awkward lesson that I have ever been in. By the way, he is a return missionary... It just goes to show you how powerful Satan really is!!!

We have had really gloomy skies for the past 4 days. It tried to rain once, but it didn't hardly do anything at all. I really want it to rain!

Hello to all of the kids at home that are putting in their papers to go on missions. I love you all and you are going to be awesome out there!

I think I'm gaining weight, but I'm trying to keep all of the sugar to a minimum. I am going to have to try really hard to stay healthy with all of the food that the members keep feeding us.

I get frustrated everyday, but reading the Book of Mormon helps a lot and so does praying whenever I'm having a really hard time.

I don't have a lot of time today, so I've got to go (eat again!) I love you sooooo much, and I hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Braunstadter


No comments:

Post a Comment