Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hey!

This week has been pretty crazy. We didn't get to talk to as many people as we would like to, because of General Conference. We were at the church on Saturday from 8:30 am to 7:30 p.m.! It was a very long day. On Sunday, we were there for the 2 sessions and then we went home to do our studies. My favorite talks were by President Uchtdorf (I already knew that German was the Celestial language!!! HaHa) and Elder Holland. 

We visited a member who's son killed himself a couple days ago. It was really hard to know what to say, but he has found a lot of comfort because he knows about the plan of salvation. It was sad.

We have not had much success as far as teaching people. This has been one of the slower weeks. We have been doing quite a bit of work with moving people and things like that, but that is about it. However, we do have Lili on date for May 1st, so I really hope that she will stay with it and will be baptized. 

It's been kind of cool lately, around 85 or so! I know that sounds weird because at home 85 would be hot!

Anyways, I hope you have a great week, and I love you all so much!!!

Elder Braunstadter

More great food from the members - Yum!!

Look! This is the street I live on - oh yeah, that's at home not here!

Cool cactus plants right next to the road.

More beautiful flowers along the road too.

OK, OK I won't go in there and get cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment