Monday, March 21, 2016

3-21-16

Hey! I have had a pretty good week! This week was our highest numbers so far, so that is good. We went on exchanges this week. That is where we switch companions with other missionaries. My companion for the day was Elder Wilkes. He is one of our zone leaders, and he is really cool. I was so much happier when I was with him. He is a great missionary.

We are going to put Steve on pause, because he told us that even if he did join the church, that he wouldn't follow all of the rules. He is a great guy, but he is not ready yet. We also put Brother Lopez on pause, because he isn't doing anything to move towards the church either. So besides those two things, It was pretty good. We put Lili on date, but she is now off, because she did not come to church. She will get baptized though. She really wants to, and she is ready, but she needs to get all of the lessons, and attend church. Every time we go over there, she feels the Spirit, and she cries quite a bit. She is ready. Another person also moved into the ward, and his wife is a member, and he is just about ready to be baptized. We still have to teach him the lessons, but he has the desire to do it. I think he will do it soon. I have put almost 200 miles on my bike so far! So that's pretty neat! I hope that the work will pick up, and we can see more progress.

I've been reading the Book of Mormon every day and so far I'm in 3rd Nephi. I really like it, and it helps me get ready for the day.

I love you all so much!
Elder Braunstadter
Purple Flowers

Red Roses

Me and Elder Murphy up on a hill.



Dinner from at the Calcagnos (tri-tip, chicken, bratwurst, salad, rice, cupcakes, and ice cream!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment